Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Stores

Morvoldo
Morvoldo
✭✭
sorry if this has been done or written before but i think the Guild Store listing price is way over priced, i mean 10% is a lot to list an item ,say for 1500 to list its 225 then house cut is 150 your profit is 1,125 that's almost 400g to put the damn thing on the stores, it should be at least 5% to list and That's it, no cut as you loose all that if it either does not sell or you take it off.

this is why we are seeing a lot of WTS in Zone chats as no one wants to list on store as they get better deal from Zone plus the fact that it will tell the whole zone whats being sold.
still think we need a Proper Zone auction house as i don't think anyone has even been to cyrodil (spelling) to set up stores lol.

apologize if this feels like a rant but i don't intend it to be I'm just trying to sell items for the game to make gold and get a horse, think i might as well spend £20 and upgrade my standard ED to get a cheap horse for each character i make.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many auction house threads do we need?

And yes, people have actually been to Cyro and taken keeps. Well, except for AD. Because lol.