The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

different mounts please.

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get som more diversity in mounts also pets. It’s been horse, senche, Wolf, bear. camel , guar repeat for a while now with a diffrent color or effect. And a occasional dwarven spider. They are definitely cool but it feels played out now.

Add more diversity. Where’s the creativity gone? I’m amazed we still don’t have a echalette mount. Or maybe oxen, a giant adder, gryphon, snail, wamasu, etc. they would be really cool to see.

Also please bring the wraith pet back for someway to get it. I’m dying to get it. I keep hoping to see it for years now. And still don’t see it. They pretty much extinct at this point. It’s the perfect pet for ice mages
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a big, fat, hairy tarantula mount and pet. More than anything. Great big woolly legs! Oh yeah!

Yes, we really do need more diversity in mounts - the same 6 recycled/recoloured/etc are getting a bit old now.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • valusthecateater
    valusthecateater
    ✭✭✭
    Mammoths. We need mammoths. Why do we not have these?

Rhino would also be cool.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU WAMASU

Right?! That would be such a cool mount. Imagine a army of Argonian riding into battle on them!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a giant snake. You ride it by standing like you would on a surfboard, slightly behind its head, as it slithers along.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Llamas please for the love of God!!!
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A goat mount please.... because... It's a damn goat!!! xD

43100275231_8b26ae9c47_b.jpg
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're about to get a bunch of reptilian mounts with the Xanmeer crates. Yet they're just reptilian versions of the usual six mounts (one of which already IS reptilian). Personally, when it comes to reptilians, I'd much rather see a Wamasu or a Haj Mota.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're about to get a bunch of reptilian mounts with the Xanmeer crates. Yet they're just reptilian versions of the usual six mounts (one of which already IS reptilian). Personally, when it comes to reptilians, I'd much rather see a Wamasu or a Haj Mota.

I didn’t even think about a haj. That would be so cool...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. OP forgot camels.

2. we are getting a brand new mount design near the end of this year, for free. Welcome the Indrik mount.

I would be surprised if Zos did not add a Griffin mount, non flying of course since they cannot do flying mounts without radical and costly changes to the game. Also, a Saint Olms style mount. Of course size appropriate.
  • TaliColdwater
    TaliColdwater
    ✭✭✭
    I want a huge coral crab or mudcrab.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add in scorpion and rhino mounts
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I require Mannimarco as a mount. I will not rest until this is a thing. I wish to run through town while my noble steed blurts out "WHERE IS THE AMULET OF KINGS?!?!" over and over.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait, they're releasing reptilian versions of a horse, senche, bear, wolf, and camel? WTF?

OP - As for the ice wraith pet, unless they do a reskin, you're out of luck, as that was a PC loyalty reward back when the game was only on PC and a sub was required to play. They retired that system when they introduced ESO+ when the game launched on consoles. So far, they haven't made these available, not even reskins. Well, except for the tiger, which is basically just a senche, and of course, that's been reskinned a gazillion times. Well, the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter has sorta been reskinned - the jester outfit in the CS is pretty close, just the mask is different.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    1. OP forgot camels.

2. we are getting a brand new mount design near the end of this year, for free. Welcome the Indrik mount.

I would be surprised if Zos did not add a Griffin mount, non flying of course since they cannot do flying mounts without radical and costly changes to the game. Also, a Saint Olms style mount. Of course size appropriate.

Indrik mounts are dumb in my opinion, but at least ZOS is doing something other than a reskin
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    Can we get som more diversity in mounts...
    Yeah, that would be nifty.
    I mean... sure, we have lots of horse colors, and some guars, wolves, bears and the occasional camel...
    ...but there could be so much more!

Donkeys, echalettes, boars, goats, spiders, durzogs, beetles, welwa, even a large kwama worker or fellrunner... I could see all of those getting mounted.

Ogres and trolls (and perhaps even small giants, lurchers and some daedra, orgrims and deadroths for example) giving "MasterBlaster" style piggyback rides? Sure, why not?

Magical floating (not flying, floating) broomsticks, carpets, maditation pillows, fluffy clouds or mystic thrones? Bring 'em on, someone will spend crowns on that!

And of course imperials likely would want an one-man chariot for the "colosseum" feeling I presume?

And then there could be slave-carried palaquins for those wanting to RP as ars... uhm... telvanni.

And of course, it has often be mentioned that there could be werewolf-only "direwolf shifting" mounts and vampire-only "bat swarm transformation" mounts...
    Unit117 wrote: »
    I’m amazed we still don’t have ... gryphon... they would be really cool to see.
    I am thinking... we do not have gryphons because they do not want to listen to people crying for flying mounts, which the game system would not support anyhow.
    Thus I expect them to stay away from Daedric Titans or anything winged and big enough to carry somone as actual mounts, though there once was a really nifty suggestion to do them in other ways: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/433317/suggestion-flying-mount-solution/p1
    Mammoths. We need mammoths. Why do we not have these?
    Prolly because they would be too darn big. Same for Wammasu and some other critters... although there could always be a smaller "domesticated" version as mount, so why not?

However, there is also the idea of having multi-person "war mounts" for use in cyrodil, though that seems a little unlikely as I am not sure the game would support multi-person mounts (one driver, two or more archers/wizards, one siege engine operator?) Though it would be cool to have such "Tamriel tanks" in cyrodil, bought with large ammounts of AP to use in big siege battles...
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the Halloween mounts that made you headless, but the pumpkin kills it for me so I'll never ride it.

... Wish I was creative enough to think of other mounts that could modify your character in a neat way.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons giving you a piggyback!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    1. OP forgot camels.

Indrik mounts are dumb in my opinion, but at least ZOS is doing something other than a reskin

It is irrelevant if you do not like the Indrik mounts or not. You do not need to get them. I pretty much think everyone has their own tastes which is why Zos branched out from having only horse mounts.

Pretty much I expect Zos will come up with another mount eventually.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A chariot would be fantastic! I would really go for one of those! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is animation. They don't feel distinctive to each other and not to mention the price....
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Annaztien
    Annaztien
    Soul Shriven
    Since I play a vampire it would be awesome to travel as a swarm of bats or red mist or sprout Bat wings that flap and we can levitate above the ground while preforming a "mount"
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Rhinoceros,wooly rhino, Zorse, gallimimus, giant raptor, mammoth, bactrian camel, giant lizard(a real lizard not a reskin that we have seen with murkmire) giant spider, llama, terror birds, bison, Macrauchenia, moose, giant ram or ibex
    Edited by rexagamemnon on December 2, 2018 9:11PM
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kangaroo, mounted on the back or in the sack!
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    An icy gryphon and indrik would be a dream to my icy characters 😍
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    Just give me a chicken mount!!!
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RGvolterra wrote: »

aw_crwn_mounts_puresnowindrik_1x1.jpg
    is this close to what you wanted?
    Edited by NorthernNightmare on December 5, 2018 5:54AM
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    RGvolterra wrote: »

aw_crwn_mounts_puresnowindrik_1x1.jpg
    is this close to what you wanted?

This Indrik is just amazing :) I’d love having it but I’ve lost some of the events due to internet connection issues :(
    I’ve wondered whether ZOS would bring a proper snowy Indrik with cold wind animation :)
    Thanks for sharing the pic NorthernNightmare 😊