The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliance skills levelling

Mancombe_Nosehair
Mancombe_Nosehair
✭✭✭✭✭
As a PvE player, I am pretty hopeless at Pvp and battlegrounds. However, I have found that I am a bit better at the domination battleground. As I am looking to increase my alliance skills so that I can get vigor and caltrops, my questions is this:

Do I get the same skills xp gain by selecting the domination battleground as doing a random normal battleground? Please ignore the 100K xp element. I am purely looking at the alliance skills element.

Thanks.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the same Alliance Points from all types of Battlegrounds. The only thing that changes the final amount is your team's place at the end.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selecting a random BG gives you an XP bonus over selecting a specific BG mode, but the AP earnings are the same.

The Alliance War skill lines advance only through AP earned, but once an AW skill is unlocked and slotted it levels and morphs with xp like any other skill.
    Edited by Reverb on December 4, 2018 12:16AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.