Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hotbar Swapping

Ourorboros
Ourorboros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I feel a little stupid asking, bit just hit level 15 and can't make my weapons/hotbar swap. Default key bindings are set. Have there been issues with this? Am i clueless?
PC/NA/DC
Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • DroSaad
    DroSaad
    I have same problem.
  • Genervo
    Genervo
    I had the same problem. The default key was x in keybinding but that didnt work so i changed it to mouse button five and now it works like a charm,
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have a weapon in the secondary slot in order to weapon swap.
    Put your primary weapon where you always have, and then under that is a second slot for a secondary weapon.
    Then use the key in order to swap to that weapon.

That should work.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Nintendor
    Nintendor
    ✭✭
    The default key for me was the ` key.
    Life is a joke...enjoy the laughter!
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that the second weapon ability was not very intuitive. You have to drag the icon for the second weapon over onto the icon for it on the left when you're in the inventory screen. Took me quite a while to figure it out.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the tips folks. I did figure it out, but like Weberda posted, it is not very intuitive, plus no instructions to be found on how to do this. I didn't even know drag-n-drop was available until this forced me to stumble on it. All good now. :D
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here and in the parallel section (Players Guide I think) there are a lot of interesting guides (that make Monday at work a lot more bearable..) that you might find useful