The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips and Tricks for Solo Tower Farming

Grimhallow
Grimhallow
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/r_UvkJQYeW4

Thanks for checking out my tips and tricks video! I hope you enjoy it :)

Please feel free to leave your own best practices for solo (and group) tower farming!

Also feel free to join my Discord:
https://discord.gg/xEACCnu
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! You do know now everyone is gonna check the "armpits" looking for you :smiley:
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add a quick "How to beat a tower farmer" guide. It only has one step.

1. Don't go inside the flipping tower.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add a quick "How to beat a tower farmer" guide. It only has one step.

1. Don't go inside the flipping tower.

Or, wait and call for a zerg, that one I enjoy the most. Together with repeatedly Tbagging the tower hamster. Only playstyle I can never have respect for are tower hamsters. Sorry guys but I wish you nothing than zergs and disconnects. Your the only guys who consistently avoid anything than potatoes.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 3, 2018 1:42AM
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! You do know now everyone is gonna check the "armpits" looking for you :smiley:

Haha I sure hope not! I didn't really think about that before I published this :P
    Only playstyle I can never have respect for are tower hamsters. Sorry guys but I wish you nothing than zergs and disconnects. Your the only guys who consistently avoid anything than potatoes.

That sounds a little bit hyperbolic, but I understand where you're coming from. I think you're missing fact that people are not confined to a single playstyle, and potatoes or not, tower fighting is one of the only ways to get consistent fights as a solo. If I could get the same size and consistency of fights in the beautiful forest west of Nikel, or the snowy mountain south of Kingscrest, I totally would. But nobody ever goes there to fight. I've got to draw them out, so towers it is. Dueling is ok, but it doesn't have the same rush, and it doesn't earn you AP.

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice. Now we just need a video showing tips and tricks for trying to kill someone that runs around a tower for 30 mins hoping you give up so they can go back to farming potatoess. :p
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. Now we just need a video showing tips and tricks for trying to kill someone that runs around a tower for 30 mins hoping you give up so they can go back to farming potatoess. :p
    Haha yeah that happens all the time XD although less often now without 10% swift. That was a great change.