Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Chronic Chronologer (Murkmire Collectible) Guide!

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone!! Here is my latest guide, showing you the locations of the tablets needed for the achievement Chronic Chronologer! This Achievement awards 15 AP, and a Replica of the Xinchei-Konu. While Completing this achievement you will also complete the achievement Those Who Swallow Seasons, for an additional 10AP. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/OMKl4vAaPD4
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for the tips :)

Do you also know if the item is 'Unique', like the Scale Model of Vvardenfel?
    Or could multiple characters complete the quest for a 2nd copy?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just done it.
    It is a unique item, and similarly to the Scale Model you can have only one :)
    Looks great though.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The scale model is a collectible and so is the calendar. Means you can have one copy per house but you can use it in every house.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing.
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭
    This khajiit thanks you!
  • Sepultura_13
    Sepultura_13
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed something because I didn't see anything that helps me get this collectible. The video glitches so it seems scammy to me.

I like guides to be written out in the same style as the individual who listed how to get the Orsinium-related achievements. Easier to follow due to decent, detailed writing which didn't waste my time.

o:)
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have missed something because I didn't see anything that helps me get this collectible. The video glitches so it seems scammy to me.

I like guides to be written out in the same style as the individual who listed how to get the Orsinium-related achievements. Easier to follow due to decent, detailed writing which didn't waste my time.

o:)

Some people prefer video guides, some prefer written. I'm not sure what in the video didn't help you, unless you didn't watch it at all and simply just wrote a complaint post that it wasn't in written format. If the video is "glitching" are you sure its not your internet? Because it plays just fine for me and everyone that watches it. I have never in my years of youtubing been accused of being a "scammer" and as a prominent member of the community, I assure you I am not attempting to scam you. What is “scammy” however is that you chose your one and only forum post you’ve ever made on your account, to be a troll.

My videos are the most direct and to the point ones you will find, with the least amount of wasted time you will find. Its not your thing, which is ok, but no need for disrespect and accusations with no basis. Thanks for the bump!

Have a great day!!
    Edited by Shimmer on December 18, 2018 11:26PM

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I thought the video was great. Worked well, simple and easy to use.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great video, @Shimmer ! There's always one elusive item on a scavenger hunt, and it's nice to have a general idea of where to look for it (SW of a certain Wayshrine is just enough to make the search less grueling). :)

Cheers!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shimmer! I procrastinated in doing this. Thanks for the guide! :smile:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on January 29, 2019 11:46PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Thanks Shimmer! I procrastinated in doing this. Thanks for the guide! :smile:

haha! You''re welcome!!