The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Event Qualifications

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
The Undaunted Event announcement page seems to indicate that only dungeons entered through the Dungeon Finder qualify for event tickets. Does this mean that completing an Undaunted quest dungeon will not give tickets and the special reward boxes?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can enter a specific dungeon through the dungeon finder ...
    shades.gif
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    I should have added, do only groups of random players, grouped by the Dungeon Finder qualify, or can groups be formed from guild members sharing an Undaunted quest?
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    I should have added, do only groups of random players, grouped by the Dungeon Finder qualify, or can groups be formed from guild members sharing an Undaunted quest?

Something I too want to know...
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »

You can form a group of 4 players and still queue that group up on random normal/veteran dungeon. So yes, you can definitely do it with guildies.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event Tickets are completely separate from the Mysterious Reward Boxes.

Using the random Dungeon Finder is necessary for the Mysterious Reward Boxes since it's part of the daily random dungeon rewards - but not the Event Tickets.

Source: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54935
    Undaunted Celebration Event: November 29 – December 5

To earn Event Tickets during the Undaunted Celebration Event, you must complete a dungeon (Normal or Veteran). You will receive three Event Tickets from the final boss of the first dungeon you complete in addition to the normal rewards. You don’t have to be in a random dungeon LFG group to earn your Event Tickets!

Edited by Lake on November 27, 2018 11:56AM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mysterious box is part of daily random dungeon reward. So doing a specific dungeon (even through GF) will not count.

You can create a 4-man premade group and queue for a random dungeon to get the reward though.
  • mycjfaceb16_ESO
    mycjfaceb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Must you have a four player group to get the event tickets or will two do? I've given up with the dungeon finder after queuing for nearly two hours!
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You will get the event tickets when you kill the last boss in dungeon. You can port or walk in and solo it but you will not get the box, just tickets. To get the box you have to do random daily.