The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does gifting from the home purchasing tab count towards the free Snowcap Gryphon Pet?

IHecate
IHecate
✭✭✭
Hi, I gifted over 1000 crowns of furnishings to 2 different people through the home purchasing tab and I hope I'll get the free pet even though it wasn't directly through the crown store. Can anyone confirm that this counts please and thanks.

Best Answers

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quoted from the thread on the announcement of the free pet/gifting...........

ZOS_GinaBrunoZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Acrolas wrote: »
    All the items in the Housing tab count, right? I feel that's probably the best approach to take if you want to personalize gifts and also not run into any duplicate gift issues.

Edit: To clarify, the individual furnishing items from the housing editor, not the Housing instances that you can't gift anyway.

Yes can we get just a confirmation on whether the furnishings from the house tab count? They are the perfect things to gift as there's a lot of choice in there and good things too! :) I assume they do because it is costing crowns and they are giftable.

Anything you can gift from the Crown Store is fair game, even the furnishings. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online

Edited by Hippie4927 on December 2, 2018 4:47AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Answer ✓
  • IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Hippie.
    Answer ✓
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927