Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New to ESO

Myrm
Myrm
✭✭✭
Hi

Just joined, having purchased ESO (XBox) a few days ago. I have just completed the tutorial and I am getting to know my way round the game. This is the first MMORP game I have ever played (unless Elite Dangerous is considered to be such). I am also trialling ESO Plus with a one month subscription.

So far I am enjoying the game vary much. I am incredibly slow progressing in these type of games as I like to take things vary slowly and explore as much as I can.

So, just wanted to say hi. :)
Edited by Myrm on November 30, 2018 9:17PM
PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New players exploring and taking it at their own pace is quite refreshing to see in the forums ... welcome!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrm wrote: »
    Hi

Just joined, having purchased ESO (XBox) a few days ago. I have just completed the tutorial and I am getting to know my way round the game. This is the first MMORP game I have ever played (unless Elite Dangerous is considered to be such). I am also trialling ESO Plus with a one month subscription.

So far I am enjoying the game vary much. I am incredibly slow progressing in these type of games as I like to take things vary slowly and explore as much as I can.

So, just wanted to say hi. :)

Hi! Wonderful to see you're enjoying the game! Really hope you live to love it more. :3 I don't play on XBox, but I wish you luck in finding friends/guilds if that's what you're looking for!
    People are willing to answer any questions you have to get started, as well. :smile:
    Edited by kadochka on December 1, 2018 3:23AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Notarikon777
    Notarikon777
    ✭✭
    Welcome !
    Have a great time in Tamriel !
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums and ESO. I play mostly on PC N/A now. Hope you have fun and if you have any questions, just ask. Take your time, enjoy the game. Do what you want to do. This is my first real MMO experience. I hated it when I "had to do what others said". Once I started doing what was fun for me, I enjoyed the game.

One bit of advice. Go straight to the Gold Coast and start the Dark Brotherhood quest. This way you will get access to The Blade of Woe. This way if you don't want ESO+ you have it. Also I pretend I am "knocking" out people instead of killing them through assignation. So it helps my role play in my head.

Other than that, I say enjoy the game and have fun.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"