The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so servers down

• Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    10am prime time in Belgium … thx again ZOS ...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    In UK this is 10am to 2pm prime time

Only for the "employment challenged"

Are you serious?

It's on a Saturday.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Um, unless I am mistaken, it's a Saturday.

Many (most?) people don't work on a Saturday.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh...giphy.gif

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Logged in and got thrown out in a minute. Why couldn't this wait till monday?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

Are you serious?

It's on a Saturday.

What is interesting is that, generally speaking, it is the "employment challenged" who forget what day it is more than most...
  • CaptainInfested
    In this part of EU, maintenance is from 10 AM to 4 PM. On a Saturday. Why not very late at night/very early in the morning instead? :(
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this part of EU, maintenance is from 10 AM to 4 PM. On a Saturday. Why not very late at night/very early in the morning instead? :(

Because then the American player base would be inconvenienced
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭

Because they do not want to upset US players too much, only EU players.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that's the downside of the choice us EU players make for playing on the NA server and not the EU server.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    So when things doesnt work - You moan
    When they try to implement fixes on those things that didn't work - You moan

Is there time that you DONT moan? Just wait like a rest of us, you're not the only one who's waiting. Do you mums Chores in a meanwhile Kiddo.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . . for 6 hours Saturday for this event and dungeon finder that is broke every year. And people pay monthly for this pos

6 hours? Nice, glad I’ll do something else on my day off..6 hours I’ll go to bed then my week starts over..

Awesome
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    2-3 hours of maintenance are ok, 6 hours too much.
    I hope server will be up again at 10 am gmt coz i'll be busy in evening, its saturday!
  • Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭

What employment has got to do with Saturday morning?
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man...

Q('.'Q) < me walking into zos offices when I wake up to saturday morning patch.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    I guess that's the downside of the choice us EU players make for playing on the NA server and not the EU server.

Hahah, remind me to tell my parents what I think of being born on this Continent :smile:
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    . . for 6 hours Saturday for this event and dungeon finder that is broke every year. And people pay monthly for this pos

Nope, I got the game on sale for $6 and have never paid monthly for it. Been thinking about getting Summerset though, but I doubt it. lol
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Petoften
    Petoften
    ✭✭✭

File a complaint with the EU. Oh, wait.