The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some emote ideas

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
I was thinking recently of some emotes that I wish were in the game:

/flourish : Perform a very deep bow. Maybe one hand across front and one behind back with one foot forward and one back like Regency or Georgian court.
/balance: One foot slightly out to side with arms out to sides. Imagine a tightrope walker.
/losebalanceforward: You try to keep your balance with your arms flailing but then fall over face first. I was thinking this would be a fun emote when I was in Vaults of Madness the other day.
/losebalanceback: Very similar to /losebalanceforward.
/trustfall: Cross your arms then slowly fall backwards.

/coverears: Cover your ears. That noise is terrible! Use this when there's that one person who is spamming on some skill or when you just don't want to listen.

Some others that might be a little less plausible are:
/cartwheel: Perform a cartwheel. If stationary then the cartwheel is done in position. If while running then you perform cartwheel without losing speed.
/handstand: Perform a handstand. Maybe allow a walk pace forward and backwards.

That's all I have for now. Thank you.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about /lfgsign, where they hold a cardboard sign with 'LFG' in big white letters??
    Nah, but I like these! Fun little RP additions are always good in my book. ^-^
    Though, for
    /flourish : Perform a very deep bow. Maybe one hand across front and one behind back with one foot forward and one back like Regency or Georgian court.
    you could try /bow2?
    Edited by kadochka on November 30, 2018 10:33PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned it once before:
    /jumptoleft
    /steptoright
    /handsonhips
    /pelvicthrust
    :p;):D:naughty:

On a more serious note...

/swordsalute
    (raise your weapon before your face, like any good knight would before fighting)

/ragescream
    (...like any angry warrior might before punding someone into the dirt)

/showparchment
    (useful for many roleplays! From "I am looking for..." to "...the king has decreed...")

/offercoinbag
    (if you have to RP bribe someone?)

/smokerings
    (for those who like to indulge in such dubious pleasures)

/shallnotpass
    (best used on underground bridges)

/wavewave
    (...put your hands up in the air...)

And on a less serious note again:

/givecake
    (except the emote shows the character giving a pie... because the cake is a lie, obviously...)

/biteheadoffbat
    (for those who get it)
    :p:mrgreen: