The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Snowglobe home

Myrrah
Myrrah
✭✭✭
Ummm-where is the small version of it that i can set on a desk as a pretty decoration that i can then click on to get into it? If it's a magical snowglobe that lets me go from small to large as advertised-i expected a small version as well ;) it doesn't seem very magical atm. I'm a sad panda
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The small version is on a desk in eastmarch just south of windhelm. In the event tent.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Myrrah
    Myrrah
    ✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    The small version is on a desk in eastmarch just south of windhelm. In the event tent.

-.-
    what? i paid for a snowglobe i could go view in an event tent in eastmarch? that's unacceptable ;)
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup it reason I didn't buy it is it isn't a house furnishing that can "expand" your current home ... So wish it was
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    How do you enter the snow globe without porting directly? Where's it located again?
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at the New Life Pavilion in Eastmarch, outside Windhelm.

I really wanted it to be a collectable you could put in your house too, that would have been so good!
    PS4 EU
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The location ruins the skybox, as much of your view is the inside of the pavilion roof. That was an unfortunate decision.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade