The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daedric Prince Statues

AlboMalefica
AlboMalefica
✭✭✭✭
Right so I’ve been trying to collect all the Daedric prince statues for my house, a task I’m sure quite a few are trying to do.

As many would know there are 17 princes all vying for our attention & adoration but alas they’re still 7 that haven’t been released yet, for those interested;
• Boethiah
• Hermaeus Mora
• Jyggalag
• Mehrunes Dagon
• Meridia
• Namira
• Sanguine

My question is, are we going to have to wait until they’re relevant to the latest dlc before they’re released? I know the pattern has been having one in every crown crate season from the wild hunt but none appeared in the hollowjack. I’m hoping the Xanmeer ones will have one of the remaining 7.

The Aurorian Knight costume has been teasing my Meridia need for months now, please release it!!

Ps please rerelease the mephala pack, I missed her :(
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura has two statues, one which is crown exclusive
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still eagerly waiting for Meridia's angelic statue

Cmon ZOS, there is one in summerset chapter. We need a non broken version of that statue

• AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still eagerly waiting for Meridia's angelic statue

Cmon ZOS, there is one in summerset chapter. We need a non broken version of that statue

The non broken version is in the background of the aurorian knight costume picture in the crown store, it’s exactly what I wanted it to be
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Azura has two statues, one which is crown exclusive

Yeah I missed the Morrowind one too!
  • rook3162005
    rook3162005
    ✭✭✭
    I am collecting them too. I just added Peryite yesterday. Of the ones that have been released that I missed, I still need Mephala, Clavicus Vile, and Malacath. I wish they'd put the statues up for individual sale. They'd make a killing.