The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

problem with the recents events's drops

preevious
preevious
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, everyone.

The recents events are leaving me a bit dissatisfied.
I have a problem with the loot, actually .. especially the motifs drops.
last event saw ebonshadow and apostle pages drop like it was raining them.
This undaunted event, it's the same for fang lair, mazzatun, bloodforge, etc ...

problem is, they are now far too easy / cheap to acquire.

It used to be a reliable source of gold for good pve players. Now, what's the point to redo the dungeon, if all the motifs that were hard to get in difficult dungeons are worth 5k a pop, in every guild store ever?

And sadly, it also cheapen the achievement of all the players that gathered all the motifs. I mean, there was a time when, to have them all, you had to do a lot of activity, or to gather a humongous sum of gold. ow, having all the motifs doesn't mean anything anymore, and it's sad for all the master crafters out there.

Please, Zenimax .. during your events, give pets, houses, gold .. but stop killing crafters with motifs drops. It cheapens the game, and will ultimately bring motivation to do some activities down ..
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sense of deja vu anyone
    Options
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    We should be happy it's not raining every motif like during Anniversary Event. I'm glad they didn't decide to extend the event. I'm not farming DLC motifs for the living but I can relate.
    Options
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m actually okay with this. It seems any half way decent style is over 10k each, even in Poe dunk traders in the middle of nowhere.

Inject more into the market. My RNG for motifs is super terrible anyway.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
    Options
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New motifs are coming out all the time, if there wasn't something of a catch-up mechanic in place eventually it becomes an Elitist Nightmare...
    and since the actual Newbs themselves are a commodity, making it rain motifs up in here is a good thing.
    >:)
    ...also, full disclosure I like to just buy things and play the content that makes me happy!
    50k for a chapter? no problem! 500k? I can wait.
    ;)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    Options
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good mone pve drops? It’s called welkyner motif and asylum polymorph.
    Options
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I welcome any and all ways to crash the player built economy.
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
    Options
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    500k for a page, I can wait as well ^^
    But 50k a page, for a vet hm dlc dungeon is indeed fine ..

The proble with this event, it that they are now ridiculously cheap .. why working to get the achievement, then?

Then, as I said in another post .. I want arena weapons in an event reward box as well .. then, the emperor title as well ...why would crafter be the only ones to suffer?
    Edited by preevious on November 30, 2018 8:23PM
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    my first 2 were 25k and 12k so idk what your talking about its RNG man it sucks in ESO in a bad way. The problem is they were all from the same style lol so theres RNG for ya.
    Options