The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant get past 2nd prison guards in coldharbour

MasterCherokee
MasterCherokee
Soul Shriven
The second guard where it ask you to block its attack. I'm hold L2(ps4) and he wont attack ge just holds his weapon in the air. This is the second time this happened to me 3days it happened so I restarted and now my new character is stuck as well38970ndx0x4s.jpg
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh... assuming that's your block button (I don't play consoles, sorry..), have you tried other buttons?
    I'd say submit a ticket, but people have been noting a failure in tickets in the past few days or somethin.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I tried other buttons, I'll try to submit a ticket
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    What if you despawn your clannfear?
  • MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven
    How do you do that? I'm sorry its been a long time since I played the game I tried despawning it but I couldn't figure it out
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you do that? I'm sorry its been a long time since I played the game I tried despawning it but I couldn't figure it out

Remove the skill from your bar (you can add it back afterwards, just don't press it again).
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven
    kadochka wrote: »

Remove the skill from your bar (you can add it back afterwards, just don't press it again).

I tried doing that but it says I'm in combat so it wont let me I tried running as far away for the fight as possible and it still says I'm in combat
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried doing that but it says I'm in combat so it wont let me I tried running as far away for the fight as possible and it still says I'm in combat

Oh... uh, I dunno then...
    Dunno why it would, but does /stuck do anything??

• Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you go into your character screen (not the ability screen) and remove it from your list of active effects? (I'm on PC, but away from it at the moment)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabber wrote: »
    Can you go into your character screen (not the ability screen) and remove it from your list of active effects? (I'm on PC, but away from it at the moment)

That might work! I think the default is to right-click it.

• MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven

Sadly I had to go into work but I'll try that as soon as it get home!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alright! Good luck!! :smiley:

• MasterCherokee
    MasterCherokee
    Soul Shriven

It works guys! Thank you so much!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It works guys! Thank you so much!

Awesome to hear! Good luck, and have fun! :blush: