The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Drops Not Dropping

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
So whaaaaaaat in tarnation... people have said it before.
Where's my drops?
I've watched now two streams for well over 10 minutes! nothing. One was the ESO Live on the 9th- which, I will note, was GUARANTEED drops- and the other was a Stream Team person streaming with drops on today... I waited for the stream to end before checking, yes. I've logged in and out, of both character and account. Nothing.
And still nothing from the 9th.
I just... what am I missing???
ZOS? What's up, bud?
Other people have complained of this, too. I am not alone!

*pokes Pacrooti* C'mon, kitty, gimme some boxes, please!! 😿

:disappointed:

(Feel free to comment if you, too, are having these issues! Any insight is appreciated!)
Edited by kadochka on November 19, 2018 3:53AM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Calsie
    Calsie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've given up on the whole Twitch Drops thing. I've watched so many streams during the events and almost never get a drop. I did get one this morning, but prior to that it was Oct 23rd, in spite of watching many streams for at least 20 mins during every Twitch Drop event.

It's not worth deviating from your regular Twitch viewing imo.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calsie wrote: »
    Yeah, I've given up on the whole Twitch Drops thing. I've watched so many streams during the events and almost never get a drop. I did get one this morning, but prior to that it was Oct 23rd, in spite of watching many streams for at least 20 mins during every Twitch Drop event.

It's not worth deviating from your regular Twitch viewing imo.

Another day has passed. nothing yet.
    And I only really watch Twitch for the drops...
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try stopping and rolling?
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Did you try stopping and rolling?

Is this a fire pun?
    Dork. x3
    Edited by kadochka on November 20, 2018 4:02AM

• playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, no drops at all. Apparantly ESO has nerfed the drops. But it's their loss i guess because i won't be watching anymore. Twitch streams (imo) is nothing more than advertising. Watching is something that benefits ESO and should be rewarded always. Now that it's not, there is no incentive for me to keep watching.
    This one likes to play.....
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been an issue since the start that some people, even with accounts linked and watching guaranteed streams some don't get drops.

I've yet to see a solution to this other than keep trying, they seem to just start working again. It's also maybe worth double checking your linked accounts are set up, you're only watching one stream, you're not muting the streams (mute a browser tab if you want to AFK farm), and you're not running any script blocking or ad blocking plug-ins which might get in the way (I have ad block disabled but do run no script with only advertising scripts blocked).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched Milkviper's stream for at least an hour yesterday; no drops.
    I've given up.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no dog from the one that included consoles.
  • Enikka
    Enikka
    I haven’t gotten a drop the last 3 times. Have left it running all weekend long plus streaming a fair amount myself. Not sure what’s up. Double checked my account link yesterday. Not much else I can do. Was pretty disappointed yesterday though. Was hoping the long weekend would get me a few.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no dog or crates, I’m giving up on trying to get them.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing