The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event box

mrmiura
mrmiura
Hi:

i played the random dungeon event today to get the daily rewards before this new event started.

Now i just played it again and it doesn't gave me the box.

that is because i must complete it on my first dungeon of the day?

Thank you very much.
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it's just that.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    mrmiura wrote: »
    Hi:

i played the random dungeon event today to get the daily rewards before this new event started.

Thank you very much.

One dungeon per character queued with groupig tool rewards you with box.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • mrmiura
    mrmiura
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Hi:

Thank you very much.

Hi, yes this is exactly what i did but it seems like i only get the box it i play on my first dungeon of the day (purple) and not second one (blue)
  • mrmiura
    mrmiura
    Seems like it's just that.

ohhh so bad,thank you for the answer.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup it turns out that it wasn't one dungeon pet day as advertised but rather it is tied to the purple dungeon rewards
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • mrmiura
    mrmiura
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Yup it turns out that it wasn't one dungeon pet day as advertised but rather it is tied to the purple dungeon rewards

Thank you for the answer.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The purple rewards are available once per 20 hours correct?

If so then it's working as intended. One box per day for a random dungeon run.

The only issue is if you are eligible for the purple run when the event started. If you had already done it in the last 20 hours, you have to wait until it resets for a box..
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS said he will give something to us for that buggo
  • haildodger
    I completed a random pledge yesterday at 11:30pm pst and no event box. I did one just now and nothing again. I did not get any event box! Please fix it.~> @haildodger
    Edited by haildodger on November 29, 2018 6:37PM
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's why many people create new characters and got them to level 10. I have 4 level 10s which = easy box loot
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wft!!!??? how could you play a random dungeon? i've been trying for 3 hours now.

is there any secret way to launch a random dungeon without the group finder?

i really don't get this. what a damn fraud!
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    wft!!!??? how could you play a random dungeon? i've been trying for 3 hours now.

is there any secret way to launch a random dungeon without the group finder?

i really don't get this. what a damn fraud!

Idk before today I use to wait up to 30 minutes for a random dungeon, today my wait time is 5-8 minutes. Prob 'cos lots of dps are queuing as tank/healers
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And it would seem we can add this one to the list of the lost box from last year as well. 12 months and still counting on wheter Zenimax finally knows how to give people their missing box...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Hi:

Thank you very much.

Hi, yes this is exactly what i did but it seems like i only get the box it i play on my first dungeon of the day (purple) and not second one (blue)
    Its only the first random dungeon not later ones. on one character, you run it again on alts.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • haildodger
    Still no event box ESO. I'm one event reward down because of you penalized people who did random pledges before the start of the event.

Thanks for making it right ESO... or not. >.>
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    haildodger wrote: »
    Still no event box ESO. I'm one event reward down because of you penalized people who did random pledges before the start of the event.

Thanks for making it right ESO... or not. >.>

Was this sarcasm?
    PC/NA

RIP to the following: