The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Merciless Resolve stacks disappearing. Not able to get bow proc when attacking different enemies

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
It seems that there is a bug with the functionality of merciless resolve where stacks would disappear from light attacking different enemies in both pvp and pve. I have confirmed that the stacks are definitely gone and not an issue where they are not being displayed properly. I did 5 light attacks on 2 different enemies in a short amount of time and did not get the Bow to proc. I should be able to do 5 light attacks and get a bow proc every time as the ability says, regardless of who I am attacking..

Also I know this has been an issue for a very very long time; but also if you weapon swap and have 5 stacks, you have to double tap merciless resolve to fire the bow. One tap to que the ability to register that you have enough stacks for a bow proc, than a second tap to launch the bow. Note this also happens very often if you use incap, seems that to do that combo you have to incap than double tap merciless :/ Please fix these issues. It has been a problem for too long. Thanks!

#Magblade
Edited by hesobad on November 28, 2018 9:34PM
Ad Victoriam!
  • TheMikrobe
    TheMikrobe
    ✭✭
    If you go out of combat then you lose the stack - maybe that is happening to you. I find with multiple targets from the same mob then I always get enough light attacks to proc the bow, but if I kill them all before engaging the next lot then I start again from zero even if the bow shot was ready and hadn't been used.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not happening because of going out of combat. It IS happening while in combat.
    It could be due to:
    Lag
    Players blocking so not registering the attack successful
    Improper targeting with the reticle (yes even with tab targeting this still misses if your reticle isn’t completely on the target

Or any number of things I’m not aware of because I’ve never seen the code.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg