The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WARNING RANT COMMENCING IN 5-4-3-2-1

Aurrynthea_Drake
Aurrynthea_Drake
✭✭✭
Ok just forked out for ESO Plus and now my pc is dying so I paid real money for something that I won't be able to use but there is no way to suspend my account temporarily so I don't lose my REAL money. I can only end my membership at the end of the period with no way to get those days/months that I paid for back. Fine I get it, not their problem but come on, what happened to making the customer happy? I just want to suspend my account until I get a new pc which fingers crossed will be after xmas - 1 MONTH AWAY!

BTW - typing this on my phone...
Edited by Aurrynthea_Drake on November 29, 2018 12:41PM
Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Aurrynthea_Drake on November 29, 2018 12:42PM
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried sending in a ticket? maybe they will be nice and see you haven't been able to use it and refund it to you?. WOW did that for me when i realized it auto renewed. they saw i hasn't logged in for months and refunded me (ik zos and blizzard aren't the same company but worth a try).
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean really it's your problem, but if you raise a ticket and aren't too far into the membership I don't see why ZoS wont be ok with it.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the frustration with timing of your PC going down.

You may want to look at it from a company's point of view. They give out gems, someone claims their PC stopped working and to suspend the account, so someone has to suspend it, then they have to reactivate it, etc. It's a lot of extra effort and while you may be looking at it as it's just you, one person, from a company standpoint they have to have a process as it would have to be a feature for everyone. You can't just do a lot of one-off things like this or it's going to cause trouble.

“No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged