The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guildmate of mine unable to access ESO support, need advice how to fix it

chaoseater99
chaoseater99
✭✭
As the title reads, my guildmate just told me that he is unable to use the ESO support feature. He is on PS4 EU, the in game ticket submission system is giving error. When trying to use the website, he is being asked to provide a special access code send via email to log in to the support website. Every time he is trying he gets the same access code in his email, and the code doesn't work so he can't log in and raise a ticket for the same.

Any idea how to fix the issue? I am posting here since he doesn't have forum access, and is unable to contact ZOS either way.
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not a bug, just a feature XD seriously, after 1 hour to login, contact was imposible so I just left the game and i return every 15 days to check the bugs (and always stay there)
  • chaoseater99
    chaoseater99
    ✭✭
    Damn, this really is bad if an active player is having an issue with the ticket system and cannot raise a request for fix since that system itself is broken
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As the title reads, my guildmate just told me that he is unable to use the ESO support feature. He is on PS4 EU, the in game ticket submission system is giving error. When trying to use the website, he is being asked to provide a special access code send via email to log in to the support website. Every time he is trying he gets the same access code in his email, and the code doesn't work so he can't log in and raise a ticket for the same.

Any idea how to fix the issue? I am posting here since he doesn't have forum access, and is unable to contact ZOS either way.

I have been trying to figure out how to submit a ticket outside the for 2 weeks now...no idea how to do it still.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried posting about this in the General Help section? I had an issue like this in the past but @ZOS_BillE was able to help out
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had similar problem when trying to get my forum invite. Solution which worked for me was to disable adblock while accessing ESO support pages.