Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server Lag Since Murkmire

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed a jump in server lag since Murkmire dropped? This annoys me greatly.
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the lag increase about 2 weeks before murkmires release. Almost makes me wonder if they are having some issue with their server like failing hardware or something.
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only for about a few days, but I think that an bexause they skipped maint this week. It always gets gummier if they skip.
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed a jump in server lag since Murkmire dropped? This annoys me greatly.
    Yep, Cyrodill is completely unplayable... I switched to Battlefield 5 for now...

50% of my deaths are with more then 50% health and then.... poof... Most of the time I see red damage numbers pop up when my char is lying dead on the ground for 2~3 seconds when the screen is already darkened... hilarious... :')
  • COFFAN
    COFFAN
    ✭✭
    Since murkmire released on console, I’ve been only playing in the murkmire area and the whole area is super laggy
    Tee hee
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, PC player here. Sorry to intrude on your console camp however I would like to ask you guys and gals if there is a way you can test your connection like on pc using CMD window.

I say this because, if you haven't checked it out yet, we , ((meaning pc users)) have found, tested and proved so many times that this internet transit company that zenimax is using, ""Akamai"" is and has been bottle necking our connections Since September, got worse in October, and now in November has made this game for many people, just plain unplayable.

So I was just wondering if online consoles are also being bottle necked by akamai.

Oh by the way, don't bother with tech support or dropping notes to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom because they will not answer, acknowledge, confirm or deny. Customer service is really really really bad here and things, these past few months are just getting worse.

Thank you.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38