Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to the crate?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok snuck up on an NPC carrying a crate/box(Ah ha bet you thought this was another Crown Crate Rant!) and assassinated him. Of course he died but BAM the crate disappeared! Left me confused and then I cried. Where did the box go? I looked under the bridge I was on at the time, in the bushes, under a cart, all over the place and finally logged out and an still depressed. Seems Zos dropped the box on this one.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than dropping the ball, I guess?

(And yes, I did expect something about Crown Crates, LOL)
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 27, 2018 10:37PM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OLeft me confused and then I cried.

I believe the appropriate response is... lolwut?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not just killing him, you're completely annhililating him, all his clothes, and everything he's holding from the face of this earth. (Errr, I mean Tamriel.) His poor family doesn't even have anything left to bury. Now, don't you feel bad? o:)
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the crate disappeared to reunite with that floating, detached crate lid. :blush: hm?
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.