Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Skillpoints reset

Tobiz
Tobiz
✭✭✭
How do I reset skill points?
Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to your alliance's main city. There's shrines there for attributes, skills, and rings of mara.

it costs about 100 gold per point though, so be ready to pony up.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Tobiz
    Tobiz
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm Shrine of Mara?
    Then what do I do? Everone in there are praying, cant talk to anyone.
    Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want the shrine of S* forget the full name. Stuhn? It should say it will reset your skill choices. Using that resets ALL your skills at about 100 gold a piece.

There's another that resets your ATTRIBUTES, make sure not to use that one by accident.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 7, 2014 8:29AM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Tobiz
    Tobiz
    ✭✭✭
    Stendarr? Im in Daggerfall. I have a shrine of Mara and nothing else that i see.
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here are the cities you need in each faction :smile:

Aldmeria Dominion: Travel to the city of Elden Root in Grahtwood.
    Daggerfall Covenant: Travel to the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
    Ebonheart Pact: Travel to the city of Mournhold in Deshaan.

These are lvl 17 + areas but if you stick to the roads you should be able to get to the city with no problem.

Use the Map to find the rededication shrines, same symbol as the Shrine of Mara in you low level city.
    <Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.