The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Perfectly Balanced [End game PVE] is recruiting!

Pianistic
Pianistic
Soul Shriven
Perfectly Balanced is recruiting raid leads to host training and farm runs!

About us
We are an end game PVE guild that runs primarily on oceanic timezones (9am ~ 11am EST). As a guild, we have cleared vCR+3 and vAS+2. As of now, our guild is pretty core heavy, with not much runs outside of core runs. This is something we are looking to change and as such, we are looking to recruit raid leads to help us lead these runs, or even start a new progression team!

Ideally, the raid lead should be comfortable with leading VCR+1/2 and/or VAS+2, although this is not a strict requirement. If you happen to run in another timezone, that is fine too, as we have many members who run in other time zones.

Rank Info
Admin - Founder or raid lead
Core - Progression team
Voice of Treason - wipes the team in execute in vAS+2
Bringer of Blight - wipes the team in execute of vCR
Raider - Competent member who can join farm/training runs
Trainee

How to apply
If you are interested, please pm @Pianistic in game or contact me on discord Pianistic#3051. Alternatively, you can message the following officers: @Nargin, @kaevix

If you are assessed to be suitable for the role, the role of admin will be granted to you and we will try our best to help you get a vCR+3 clear (if you haven't already gotten the clear) after clearing the other core member's skins (this may take some time, regression from nerfmire feels bad). Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Pianistic on October 29, 2018 1:28PM
  • Salganis
    Salganis
    ✭✭✭
    PvE players can join the guild? @Pianistic
    Edited by Salganis on November 22, 2018 4:50AM
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    add me, my id is 788 cp, I mean my id is Kaevix
  • kaevix
    kaevix
    ✭✭✭
    ERP players can join the guild? @Pianistic
    Why, when an AV actress leashes her pet slave and sits on his face she's called sexy or a babe, but when I do that to my pvp opponents, I'm called toxic?

Why, when someone swaps toons to a different faction to farm 25k AP for transmutes, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun, but when I delete my DC rank 50 Grand Overlord with 4000 hours clocked to create an EP Argonian, I'm called a faction swapper?

Say no to censorship lads.
  • tetsuomiyaki
    tetsuomiyaki
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a Grand Master Crafter with 4000 golden tempers, you will want to invite me.