Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[forecast] 2nd tier horse in ESO-store

Phoebvs
Phoebvs
I bet ZOS will eventually put the 2nd tier horses in the ESO-store.

The way I see it:
1) they will alter textures/models, but will keep the stables' price (42k) intact;
2) so far no price reduction, they may throw it in as a package (15$ as Palomino, but you get equivalents for all 3 horses);
3) they may add convert option, so you can magically change your existing horse's skin.

What do you think?
  • Holmes
    Holmes
    ✭✭
    I think that you're being a bit negative about the whole game.

I also think that this thread doesn't seem to be helping any players, nor asking for help.
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder about people that think of these things so early on in the life of a game. Why not just enjoy what there is and worry about these things at a later time? Or are you as 'Holmes' suggested just a pessimist and worries about things that really do not matter that much?
  • Phoebvs
    Phoebvs
    I'm not negative. That's actually the thing I would do myself, if I were ZOS :wink:
    Depending whether I like it or not, I may even buy it.

And, well, they have a store, they need to fill it with content and, surprise-surprise, so far they're working on Crime/Thieves Guild, they won't be able to add something significant anytime soon. The horse skin seems to be easy to make and won't provoke much "Why don't you concentrate on a patch?!!!11" discussions.

P.S. This forum currently doesn't have "General Talk" sub-forum and this branch has already become some sort of its equivalent.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they should put in a zuper dooper fast has heck horse in for fifty smackers. Lightning should shoot out its butt and his mane should be on fire.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.