The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*Hagrid impression* I should NOT have done that...

bearbelly
bearbelly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ooooh, I just discovered the Housing Editor Purchasing Tab.
I kinda sorta maybe wish I hadn't done that. Thankfully, I only have 10 crowns at the moment.
  • AllegraLionheart
    Mhmmm, I've been there. When I first got into housing in the first place on ESO, I had to step away from the computer before I was tempted. I'm a sucker for anything Nordic or Khajiiti, and being a newer less-than-rich player, gold-wise, so it was hard to stay away.
    Stay strong and hoard crafting materials so you can make any of that yourself. ;)
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stay strong and hoard crafting materials so you can make any of that yourself. ;)

Oh yeah, I've been doing that right from the beginning of my playtime. In most cases I prefer making the stuff myself.
    I spent a not-small amount of gold yesterday on the guild stores for a whole slew of crafting plans.

This morning I was looking around the 'net to see if there were any Hircine statue furnishings, which led me to the one they have under the Housing Editor Purchase tab, which I didn't know was there (the tab, itself) until today.

Hircine obviously wants to tighten his grip on me (out of nine current characters, five are werewolves) by seducing me to succumb to temptation, because he appears to have his own little collection of furnishings beyond the "Hircine's Bitter Mercy" statue.
    And I must have them all.