Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spoopy Enchanted Tree House (Exorcised Coven Cottage Customization)

mayasunrising
mayasunrising
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the Coven Cottage last year and finally had the time to do something with it. I'm way big into completely changing the look and feel of the base housing. I've always wanted a tree house so...here is my take on that theme. The Haunted Tree House. =P This was also the first house I used Essential Housing Tools with. I love love love it and can't wait to add more spoopy animations and effects to the cottage. Oh! and I also added a waterfall directly to the right as you come in the front door. ^_^

If anyone would like to see it first hand I'd be happy to give you a tour. Just whisp me in game @mayasunrising on PC/NA. I'm also happy to give tours of my my Lost Keep (AKA Mournoth Keep) and my Psijic Villa (work in Progress. Comes complete with hideaway dueling arena!)

qzlm8a4q6gnj.png
x1b1rtnm3eqa.png
rvzoa07khcgq.png
10c2x3n7q0ch.png
ln38gl2i88o0.png
lw0rs7xb3sbs.png
ssjdezwsd2hc.png
9h0aygkbwzt9.png
3oyev19pd7zb.png
yzx5x4bh1as4.png
41foq6eq3fdp.png

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love what you've done to this otherwise rather unremarkable cottage, which now thank god is unrecognisable both inside and out.

As well as being spoopy, you've created a really beautiful space. The vegetation and lighting are spot on, with just the right amount of creepy stuff lurking in the undergrowth, so to speak.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mayasunrising you have totally transformed this place, it looks amazing!
    I love the way you've created an overgrown and enchanted forest mixing in the right amount of greenery and subtle lighting.
    Lovely and bone chilling at the same time :)
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very well done. It took me a while to understand what I was looking at in context to the vanilla home, that's how well you transformed it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This almost makes me sorry I didn't buy this place. Well done!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• AllegraLionheart
    Ooooh dude, that's spoopy. Well done, and beautiful attention to detail. I miiight just have to look into Essential Housing tools after this. <3
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh dude, that's spoopy. Well done, and beautiful attention to detail. I miiight just have to look into Essential Housing tools after this. <3

Thanks @AllegraLionheart ! It's still one of my favorite homes, but I've promised myself I would only visit during Halloween. =P

Definitely try out Essential Housing Tools. There's just so much you can do with it and @R_K / Cardinal just keeps adding more!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! The treefaces are especially good