The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I play solo because I have no friends.

• THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello darkness my old friend...
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great game play dude! I have a stamblade but could never get the hang of it. I need to dust him off.
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @jaime1982, I'm glad to be an inspiration ;) My discord is in the video description if you need halo getting off the ground!
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    Nice cheeeeessseeee you got there. ;)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Im your friend :) (nice vídeo)
    Edited by Iskras on November 24, 2018 4:01AM
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimick wrote: »

I hope you enjoy!

Hmm all I see if you tower farming horrible AD players over and over again .
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. Not sure why the hate for killing low skill players. I was under the impression that is how you 1vX.
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I was under the impression that is how you 1vX.

No
    Edited by helios777 on November 25, 2018 5:29AM
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @helios777, sorry you didn't enjoy the video. The reality is that not everyone is going to enjoy my content, and that's totally fine. I do however, think it might be a little presumptuous to call all of the AD in that video horrible players.

First of all, those are all different groups of people, with little to no overlap in players between the fights. Many were also max CP with decently high ranks. Of course this doesn't make them inherently good players, but it's not like I'm selectively targeting low CP players, that just happens to be the group comp that chases me into spaces that enhance my playstyle. It's fair to say that the players that die in a 1vX are less skilled than me, and even objectively average or "not top tier", but calling them "horrible" is more of an insult than a critique.

I try to show fights both in towers and in fields. A lot of fights happen in and around towers simply because they are great ways to draw enemies out of keeps, and let them know you are there.

I realize that many of my fights are against AD opponents, and that is no coincidence. I used to be AD and I love the landscape of the southern cyrodillic province. Likewise I like fighting in between AD and EP forces whenever possible for the added traffic and reduced likeliness of DC zergs ruining good fights, so I have a habit of taking resources around Alesia and Roebeck, and occasionally BRK (but less often because of Sejanus ruining the flow of traffic).

If you are able to to 1vX highly skilled players, then that is truly awesome. I encourage you to make videos of your own, because that is something I'd love to watch. Good fights will always have an audience, and I think contributing content is the best way to raise the bar on what people think is possible in the current patch.
    Edited by Grimhallow on November 25, 2018 8:13AM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. Not sure why the hate for killing low skill players. I was under the impression that is how you 1vX.

+1

:)
  • Thormar
    Thormar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah... that first track.
    Takes me back... when I was trying my hand at a Templar,
    and happened upon this video by Sypher. Good old days.

I hope you enjoy!
    Not really. Why would I enjoy seeing my own go down.
    I used to be AD and then lost my way...
    FTFY. :)
    Never too late to come home though.
    Besides, you already got the bow.

What if I go north? Disappear.
    Would you come after me?
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Off topic, I think because I was DC originally I gravitate towards 1vXing up north and get zerged down pretty quickly. Is it different fighting down south? I may have to give it a try.
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    @barshemm I don't know how different it is. I've been able to pull the same types of fights against EP players- I just prefer the grass and trees over the snow, and the destructible choke points make it more consistent to head south vs east. I'd say it matters more when you play vs where you play.
    Edited by Grimhallow on November 26, 2018 7:17AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm I don't know how different it is. I've been able to pull the same types of fights against EP players- I just prefer the grass and trees over the snow, and the destructible choke points make it more consistent to head south vs east. I'd say it matters more when you play vs where you play.

I switched to EP so it's mainly been fighting in bruma and claw rss when they are blue. Always gets so zergy