The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where are the responses to my tickets?

Skippa
Skippa
✭✭
I raise tickets in game and they end up in my feedback tab on your website and are marked as "closed please submit new ticket" and you don't respond to them?????
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically get an email that I respond to with " Thank you, but this didnt solve my problem. My problem is X Y and Z. Please solve my problem. Thank you!" Until they fix it or pass it up the chain of command,
  • Skippa
    Skippa
    ✭✭
    I used to get them, but I don't even get an email from ZOS anymore. Maybe they have me on ignore!
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten any response to my last few tickets. Used to get an automated email each time, now there's nothing.
  • Xaxantes
    Xaxantes
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me didn‘t got any automated email since 1 month and if I submit the ticket new it‘s not working
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently Zenimax has 200 people, hard at work in the crown store, and micro transactions.. And 3 people working everything else.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two out of the Three are out returning some video tapes.
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Two out of the Three are out returning some video tapes.

HA!
  • Xaxantes
    Xaxantes
    Soul Shriven
    They fixed my issue. Idk if it was because I posted it into the forum after 1,5 month not working but they finally resolved it. I got as well a reply email 😅