Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alinor Ballroom Floor, timeworn can not be used as a Platform for Crafting Stations

Grimm13
Grimm13
✭✭✭✭✭
Since v 4.2.9 the Alinor Ballroom Floor Timeworn can not be used anywhere in the house as a platform surface for crafting stations. Stations stop working for anyone that arrives after owner or decorator leaves house that they fixed the stations in.

Only takes moving one station to fix all but as I said fixed does not hold for new arrivals.

Uncertain if any other Platforms are effected.

House I am using Psijic Villa. Prior to v 4.2.9 it was working.
https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s random if it works or not, any interactive such as your example (crafting stations) and transmute stations, Mundus stone etc can all be affected by the bug.

It’s useless as a flooring for custom battle arenas the surface of the flooring doesn’t calculate its height off the “proper floor” below it so many abilities such as WoE, endless hail, caltrops etc go through the alinor floor as they are not coded to go anywhere else. Sorc pets (twilight) dissapear through the floor or will be waist high depending how far away from the original floor the surface of alinor flooring is, DK’s can and will dragon leap through the floor and get stuck.. basically it’s a mess, looks nice, saves a ton on inventory slots due to being massive but it’s just sloppy and impractical to give us a custom building furnishing that doesn’t allow you to customise for the vast amount of glitches it reveals.

and yes, all platforms to my knowledge are affected.
    Edited by supaskrub on November 26, 2018 2:05AM