The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Launcher not optimized

Gattopardo
Gattopardo
✭✭
I haven't seen a posting about this, but I don't expect me to be the only one getting this messages sometimes when opening the game. Or would a complete reinstall fix it?
The game is 64bit but the launcher is apparently still 32bit.
o9odcjk08uaa.png
  • EMarleene
    EMarleene
    Soul Shriven
    I got the same message when I launched the game today. Never seen it before. So I too hope someone knows if there's anything to do.
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve also had this just today. Mojave so is this a case of zos not having caught up?
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • ethernut60
    ethernut60
    ✭✭
    I’ve also had this just today. Mojave so is this a case of zos not having caught up?

OpenGL and 32 bit apps mhave been deprecated in macOS - which means they will go away in the future (likely next Sept's update). Unlike the main game client, ZOS doesn't seem in any rush to push out a new one. If their logic for pushing that out in such a rush held true, they would have pushed a new launcher at the same time.