Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Naming My Male Nord Dragonknight...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
After I purchase and install and activate the PC version of TESO, I want to name my male "Nord" race Dragonknight class player character Agnarr the Savage or Wulfhere the Savage, are these names still availible for me to use or are they both used by other TESO players already???, please reply ASAP someone!
  • Sakura_Rose
    You could always type the name in and find out. Only solution to your problem at this point..considering not everyone checks the forums out.
    Sakura Rose - Imperial Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Trying to be helpful as much as I can. ^-^
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of one word names will be taken, especially less thoughtful or more common words/names. If you use a first name and last name combo, though, you're not likely to run into the issue of having your name already used on the server.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you asking that at all? You'll find out soon enough when you try to name your characters. And revealing what names you want to use is just begging for trolls to take those names.
    Edited by ThatHappyCat on April 6, 2014 9:52AM
  • Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure no one would ever take the name Wulfhere, after all what are the chances that anyone playing a fantasy MMORPG might be interested in Anglo-Saxon English history, or the writing of Robert E. Howard?
  • vanderghast
    vanderghast
    ✭✭
    You can try to use a first name and a last name, such as Drago Knight (with a space), it is allowed to use two names; I think that even things like Dragoknight The Nord ( 3 names, two spaces ) could be accepted.
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    I have a new "Nordic" related name that I can name my male "Nord" Dragonknight class player character in TESO, it's a Nordic name that is VERY rarely used in a MMORPG!, Fus Ro Dah!!!
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    The "Nord" race is my favorite race in TES series of games due to the fact that my old High School's mascot is the Viking of Nordic lore and because I'm a fan of ancient warrior barbarians and Vikings!