The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vivec pc cheat

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DivineFirstYOLO Id like to see that video of him swimming with the slaughterfish, and send it to zeni ffs. Hes now taking scrolls on a daily routine, flying around the map and as mentioned doesnt take any damage while outpacing mounts with ease.
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Guess nobody has reported him in game with video proof..or ZOS is slacking. I've seen a video where he was swimming in slaughter fish..without taking damage.

or there is just no cheat involved

I didn't say he is cheating. I said I saw him swimming in slaugtherfish without taking damage.
    @DivineFirstYOLO Id like to see that video of him swimming with the slaughterfish, and send it to zeni ffs. Hes now taking scrolls on a daily routine, flying around the map and as mentioned doesnt take any damage while outpacing mounts with ease.

By flying around you mean jumping a very long distance? That's a bug or a feature..however you want to call it...I forgot how exactly you do that. You need major expedition, thats for sure.

At this point im not saying he is cheating, but in my opinion he is the master of finding broken mechanics and abusing them. And as far as I know, bug abusing is against ToS.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At this point im not saying he is cheating, but in my opinion he is the master of finding broken mechanics and abusing them. And as far as I know, bug abusing is against ToS.

funny
    coming from one of the groups that added alot of people over the years that abused "exploits"
    not that i would call abusing long known bugs as exploits. if something ia known for years and has been reported and never fixed by zos.

if its around long enough its simply a game mechanic and not an exploit
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally so stupid for this "broken bugs" excuse lmao. If its in the game then its zos' fault not the player and its literally stupid to ban the player for using game mechanics to their advantage. Should we ban people who stack hardcounters such as bleeds oblivion damage which is clearly broken by going off your logic?
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    SPEED HACK ON!
    JUMP HACK ON!
    INVINCIBLE HACK ON!
    INFINITE ULTI HACK ON!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag hack is really annoying