The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PS4] Craglorn... looking for group but no group finder?

KcjAries78
KcjAries78
✭✭✭
If the Craglorn delves are group content, why are they not in the PS4 group finder? Why are they not added to undaunted to get more action out of them? Questions that have already been asked I am sure. I haven't been in them yet but would love to find some people today to complete the story line to get that nirnhoned item.

Sitting in front of Mtharnaz waiting... pondering these questions... hoping someone comes along... watching the sun go down as the shadows move across the landscape.... I guess I'll go check it out myself....

psn KcjAries78
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    KcjAries78 wrote: »
    If the Craglorn delves are group content, why are they not in the PS4 group finder? Why are they not added to undaunted to get more action out of them? Questions that have already been asked I am sure. I haven't been in them yet but would love to find some people today to complete the story line to get that nirnhoned item.

Sitting in front of Mtharnaz waiting... pondering these questions... hoping someone comes along... watching the sun go down as the shadows move across the landscape.... I guess I'll go check it out myself....

psn KcjAries78

EXACTLY my position now.
    Still waiting in Mtharnaz.
    PS4/PS5/EU