The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Linchal Grand Manor

Bananko
Bananko
✭✭✭✭
My collection of Imperial housing remains incomplete since I missed out on the limited-time-only Linchal Grand Manor twice. :(

I missed out the first time (September 2017) because I only found out about it too late and missed out the second time (September 2018) because I didn't have enough money to buy the necessary amount of Crowns to purchase it (I finally got paid later that month, but by then it was too late). :'(

Here's to waiting until next September, I suppose. :(
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bananko wrote: »
    My collection of Imperial housing remains incomplete since I missed out on the limited-time-only Linchal Grand Manor twice. :(

I missed out the first time (September 2017) because I only found out about it too late and missed out the second time (September 2018) because I didn't have enough money to buy the necessary amount of Crowns to purchase it (I finally got paid later that month, but by then it was too late). :'(

Maybe you can send them a ticket as ask nicely for it.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Mavor
    Mavor
    ✭✭✭
    Same boat - didnt have the $$ first time around - this time I missed it by a week, just simply didnt know it was up for sale again =(
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭

feel your pain, but that manison is worth the wait. epic place :)
    PC
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bananko I believe that Linchal Manor is list on the Black Fredas Notable Houses sale list.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish houses were giftable but I just can't get over the price tag, even on sale! That said, I do hope anyone who was hoping to get it and is willing to pay the price gets it while the Black Fredas sale is going on!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    @Bananko I believe that Linchal Manor is list on the Black Fredas Notable Houses sale list.

Thank you for the heads up! :) I can't believe that I missed it.

Besides it being available again, the two other bits of good news is that it'll be available to purchase until this coming Tuesday rather than only on Friday and that while it's only the unfurnished version that's on sale, the furnished version is still available as well (albeit at full price). I want to purchase the furnished version.

However, the bad news is that I once again currently don't have enough money to buy enough crowns. It looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to by Tuesday. :open_mouth:

Edited by Bananko on November 23, 2018 4:21AM
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »

Thank you for the heads up! :) I can't believe that I missed it.

Besides it being available again, the two other bits of good news is that it'll be available to purchase until this coming Tuesday rather than only on Friday and that while it's only the unfurnished version that's on sale, the furnished version is still available as well (albeit at full price). I want to purchase the furnished version.

However, the bad news is that I once again currently don't have enough money to buy enough crowns. It looks like I'll have to somehow find a way to by Tuesday. :open_mouth:

Ok, well there is also a crown sale. but yes its available for like 5 more days. and in regards to the furnished and unfurnished. I preferred the unfurnished as the Imperial furniture is a little dull for my liking lol but the inside is a trophy display for me lol
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on November 23, 2018 4:24AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main