Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solar Flare's Power Boost Not Working?

ThatHappyCat
ThatHappyCat
✭✭✭✭✭
Using an addon to look at numbers, it seems like an attack performed after casting Solar Flare/Dark Flare deals the exact same damage as it does normally. And yes, I know it does not boost itself. What are other Templar's experiences with this?

It seems that a lot of extra effects from skills simply aren't working. Honour the Dead's magicka return is broken too, and now Solar Flare's power boost... makes you wonder what else isn't working.
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think it did boost, cant tell for sure.. Since i cant test it anymore :) Using spear now
    Remind tough, it cant boost itself.. Use another skill after Sun flare
    Edited by Nickdorlandb16_ESO on April 6, 2014 10:52PM
  • Bloodless
    Bloodless
    ✭✭
    Using an addon to look at numbers, it seems like an attack performed after casting Solar Flare/Dark Flare deals the exact same damage as it does normally. And yes, I know it does not boost itself. What are other Templar's experiences with this?

It seems that a lot of extra effects from skills simply aren't working. Honour the Dead's magicka return is broken too, and now Solar Flare's power boost... makes you wonder what else isn't working.

Has always been broken, it works sometimes, when it feels like