The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magesguild 2% Max Magicka Passive bugging arround.

SaintSubwayy
SaintSubwayy
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently, maybe 1-2 weeks ago, I was surprised to see that my MAgickapool on my backbar increased, when frontbarring a Magesguild SKill.

Both bars already have Inner Light Slotted, and I had Siroria on my Frontbar. This resulted in 1,6k More magicka on my Frontbar, which is correct.

However I have noticed, that when I slot another Magesguiild Skill on my Frontbar, the Magicka doesnt increase, it stays on 38,7k.
BUT my Backbar Magicka increased from 37k to 37,7k (more or less).

This morning I tested arround, and was suprised, that when I unslot all my Gear, and try this again I get 0 Magicka at all, neither on front, nor on backbar.

I Have done these test with and Without addons, and end up with the same results, so I took all the Screenshots from the Test with addons, since I tested it last.

here ate the Screenshots:
(text below each picture)

qi81924rg28e.png
Setup with Gear (SS, Siroria, Zaan, vMA)
Only Inner light slotted on both bars.

dbaefppmiz8u.png
Setup with Gear (SS, Siroria, Zaan, vMA)
Inner light slotted on both bars.
AND 1 Extra Magesguildskill (degeneration) on frontbar, which increases the Max Magicka on the Backbar.
Notice, how the Extra Magicka is on my Backbar, but the extra regen on my Frontbar.

tbe7sddmazz5.png
Setup without any Gear.
Inner light slotted on both bars.
AND all Magesguildskills on frontbar, which increases the Max Magicka on neither of my Bars.
BUT I get the Extra Regen on Frontbar

None of my Ingame Freinds could confirm on this bug.

Can anyone else test and confirm (or not) this Bug?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , please check into this one...it looks really, really strange to me especially since the Regen Passive is working correctly, but the 2% Max Magicka one is definetly not.
Edited by SaintSubwayy on November 22, 2018 10:33AM
PC EU
vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an issue on console as well. The weird thing is, I can't tell what causes it as it doesn't happen 100% of the time. I've noticed the bonus magicka being granted on the opposite bar on several occasions, and whenever I noticed it I was able to verify this was the case by moving skills around and checking stats. It could be a graphical error, but it's hard to say on console and it hasn't happened recently so i have not done a damage test to verify this.

It's a funny bug because it could actually be sort of a beneficial one in the sense that back barring a meteor and entropy will provide the extra max (and thus, damage) on the front bar.
    Edited by React on November 22, 2018 7:10PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster