Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Playing PS4 DC Is Hardmode Underdog for a Year Now

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
Often times I will log in and we may have 1-0 bars fighting 2-3 bars of opposing forces and we hardly get any low pop bonuses! What is the point in playing a game where characters switch teams to control and manipulate the game play instead of it being a true 1v1v1. We need campaign locks! We have voted in a poll and 70% see the need and deal with the annoyance of not having a campaign lock. People cheat the scrolls without a campaign lock and then are back on their toons the next day fighting. Please help save PvP
Edited by theyoungerbrother on November 6, 2018 7:42PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme take a wild guess Xbox?
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hes not talking about pc na sotha for sure
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    North America Vivec
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    3:18am EST NA Vivec - EP 1 Bar , AD 1 Bar, DC 0 bars - no low pop buff
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you dont have a Chance against Marvel thats for sure
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certainly not PC/NA Vivec.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    underdog for a year???

try 2 years now...we've been swimming in a sea of yellow pee for 2 years now, with the occasionally red tide coming in every few campaigns...

it's all good though - I sense a return to covenant glory coming in 2019...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 6, 2018 8:45PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Lemme take a wild guess Xbox?

Title says PS4.
  • WrathOfTheRipper
    Dc had a vivec victory like 8 months ago... i know because i was there....
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    Post the link to the poll I would like to look at it please
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dc had a vivec victory like 8 months ago... i know because i was there....

yes, way back in the good old glory month...

seems like forever ago since DC ruled the ps4/na main map...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 22, 2018 1:09AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dc has not been relevant since baconator was emp for dc they use to rule the 30 day campaign back then but haven't stood a chance in along time now i can't remember the last time dc won a campaign all blue switched to ad a couple years back i wished the player population was even amongst all alliances it would make for a better fight
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 22, 2018 1:39AM
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    DC has the best players but the LEAST population
    and Yellows have the most players that aren't really talented
    and then Reds are the ones kinda running the show right now cause.
    If you're not Rage Quit
    Rebellious Randoms
    Shim Shin Do
    DC Lounge
    Punish and Protect
    You're already suspect to play two different Alliances at the same time
    But that is just a theory, I'm going to be taking polls and gathering information on all blue based guilds to pick out all those people who aren't really helping ONE alliances cause.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really ... Clearly you.are not playing EU shor ... Or vivec ... Cos none of that is true at all for EU
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Ep brought the Dragon and smashed our way to victory It’s Dc turn for victory just so I can hear my Dc friends say Hear Us Roar!
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often times I will log in and we may have 1-0 bars fighting 2-3 bars of opposing forces and we hardly get any low pop bonuses! What is the point in playing a game where characters switch teams to control and manipulate the game play instead of it being a true 1v1v1. We need campaign locks! We have voted in a poll and 70% see the need and deal with the annoyance of not having a campaign lock. People cheat the scrolls without a campaign lock and then are back on their toons the next day fighting. Please help save PvP

Welcome to our world :grin:
    Xbox EU, AD
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 5-6.campaivns we lost with a 22k score difference between us and DC(nightcapping)
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember a time when I would log it and the whole map would be blue, other factions were gated and it was so boring.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is after the 1st day of the campaign or better yet the first night cap, 1 alliance usually has so much points more then everyone else that catching up is virtually impossible eve without nightcapping happening.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, they are all too busy zerging Shor and being bags of AP for the Ad there...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    DC has the best players but the LEAST population
    and Yellows have the most players that aren't really talented
    and then Reds are the ones kinda running the show right now cause.
    If you're not Rage Quit
    Rebellious Randoms
    Shim Shin Do
    DC Lounge
    Punish and Protect
    You're already suspect to play two different Alliances at the same time
    But that is just a theory, I'm going to be taking polls and gathering information on all blue based guilds to pick out all those people who aren't really helping ONE alliances cause.

You serious Clark?
  • ethanthefox
    ethanthefox
    ✭✭
    Im ok with being the underdogs, I like the aspect of being outnumbered. But ffs, cant we have the low pop bonus a little more often...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Say it with me, “We’re Number 2! We’re Number 2!”

What is this low pop bonus? Is that a real thing? I looked at scoring and stuff, never saw anything about it.

No one seems to know how important the scrolls are for campaign scoring. You see them gone for hours on end. We’ve had twice the amount of keeps and resources as the competition, but get half the score because our scrolls are somewhere else.

Ok, I know. Getting them back is easier said than done, but that should be the main focus if anyone is really concerned about the campaign score. Maybe some achievements or AP bonus for scroll retrieval could be looked into. I’m sure it would never be exploited.