The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vivec pc cheat

rumple9
rumple9
✭✭✭✭✭
How come the level 26 guy (who shall not be named but has sharp claws) with 60k health, invincibility, insane speed and ability to jump massive distances hasn't been banned yet?

Been weeks now he never levels up and can single handedly take on a full keep
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess nobody has reported him in game with video proof..or ZOS is slacking. I've seen a video where he was swimming in slaughter fish..without taking damage.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is reported almost everyday. Zenimax just doesn't care. He can stand between 40 blues and take no damage. Must be a pro pvp player
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess nobody has reported him in game with video proof..or ZOS is slacking. I've seen a video where he was swimming in slaughter fish..without taking damage.

or there is just no cheat involved
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    Ignorance is bliss. Learn the game <3
    You see, I am a Pink Flying Pudding Zebra.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can he not level up, and why would someone cheat to do that?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    How can he not level up, and why would someone cheat to do that?

He doesnt level up because of the Battle level system being too strong. he achieves this by healing only himself and doing 0 damage. this means he doesn't "tag" anyone for potential AP/XP gains.
    Simple as that :)
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

I dont appreciate your talk :neutral:
    Edited by TheRealSniker on November 21, 2018 9:21PM
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why should He Level Up when all He does is just tanking??

Also Battle leveling builds are broken with CP
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably because he is not cheating. Nothing you mentioned requires cheating so unless you have proof of actual cheating you might want to stop the accusations.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not cheating. Its a design flaw.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an exploit of the game mechanics
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    It's an exploit of the game mechanics

so you mean to ban every lowlevel?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low levels should be on under 50 server anyway
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    quite fun to see this dude flying around tho, what he is using is quite simple, not going to say what it is but every pleb can find it on google.
    that these things are still possible ( the flying and other stuff not the 80k tanking anyone can do that ) is quite lame, game almost 5 years old now and zeni still oblivious to their own engine
    Edited by VinayExile on November 22, 2018 12:44AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

you could take it as some kind of wierd and twisted compliment :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 22, 2018 1:08AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What i want to know, how does one get the "Undaunted" title at level 26?

The XP from that alone should get you way past 26 ...
    popcorn.gif
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

popcorn.gif

Achievements don't give xp ;)
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

popcorn.gif

Trolling? Reaching undaunted rank 10 means you have accumulated a lot of xp already.

You seem to know an awful lot about how this guy operates. Might want to give us some more insight?
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on November 22, 2018 10:56AM
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png

https://imgur.com/7mgn1Ri
    Edited by AyelineESO on November 22, 2018 11:03AM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭

popcorn.gif

Trolling? Reaching undaunted rank 10 means you have accumulated a lot of xp already.

You seem to know an awful lot about how this guy operates. Might want to give us some more insight?

I know how this guy operates because i gave him quite my share of info and testing to make him become how he currently is.
    Maybe if people started looking into game mechanics and the way some achievements work... it'd be better than endless forum crying.
    The main reason people get "more xp" than level 26 with undaunted title is the fact that they
    1.) use group finder for massive xp
    2.) use any form of XP boosts
    3.) dont realize some public dungeons give undaunted xp too
    4.) kill stuff. Mister-he-who-shall-not-be-named doesnt kill stuff :D
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that i dont play eso😂

PC EU
    PvP only
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took notion in this guy last evening, playing EP on Vivec. There was a notification one of the ep scrolls were being recapped at fort Rayles, by the person mentioned. Rayles was not tagged, and hadnt been tagged for several hours. This is what struck me as weird firstplace, I asked the carrier what had happened, and he actually told me he had singlehandedly breached outer and inner wall, without being detected by guards, because of invisibility potions. Then, using the same potion, he claimed scroll without any of the 5 NPC guards sorrounding it or any NPC guard at all, for that sake, taking notice. All this without tagging the keep, mind you. His invisibility potions is so strong both the siege engines AND THE BREECCH ITSELF, is invisible. After he claimed it, he ran the scroll alone from Rayles to ep scrolltemple in less than 3 minutes, actually 2minutes 37 seconds. Fastest scrollrun in history I believe, all this while DC desperately trying to reach him on full speed max speedlevel and rapids mounts. But due to his sheer skillfullness, he is also the most skilled player in the game, as he said, du to that he outran max possible speeded mounted dc top players, on foot. He is so good he never runs out of stamina, and his pots last forever, and ye, he can increase his running speed by 200%.
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    I took notion in this guy last evening, playing EP on Vivec. There was a notification one of the ep scrolls were being recapped at fort Rayles, by the person mentioned. Rayles was not tagged, and hadnt been tagged for several hours. This is what struck me as weird firstplace, I asked the carrier what had happened, and he actually told me he had singlehandedly breached outer and inner wall, without being detected by guards, because of invisibility potions. Then, using the same potion, he claimed scroll without any of the 5 NPC guards sorrounding it or any NPC guard at all, for that sake, taking notice. All this without tagging the keep, mind you. His invisibility potions is so strong both the siege engines AND THE BREECCH ITSELF, is invisible. After he claimed it, he ran the scroll alone from Rayles to ep scrolltemple in less than 3 minutes, actually 2minutes 37 seconds. Fastest scrollrun in history I believe, all this while DC desperately trying to reach him on full speed max speedlevel and rapids mounts. But due to his sheer skillfullness, he is also the most skilled player in the game, as he said, du to that he outran max possible speeded mounted dc top players, on foot. He is so good he never runs out of stamina, and his pots last forever, and ye, he can increase his running speed by 200%.

Hahahahahahaha oh man : ') good read, good read indeed. So much "notion" you dont even get your facts right. Maybe if you press M a tiny bit more often you could've seen rayles UA multiple times. and those "guards" , "guarding" the scrolls are just like any NPC, blind as a mole and super easy to work around. Guards do not prevent sieges either, The scroll run took quite some time longer due to the 200% (+100%) speedcap. Stamina wise you have heard of "dark deal" yes? and argonian potion sustain? yes? no? probably not seeing your post. Might wanna look into the wiki for that my good sir :D
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    unknown.png

That’s one hell of a swallow
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ignorance is bliss. Learn the game <3

By learning you mean using every kind of diffrent bug/glitch? :trollface:

Clever use of game mechanics and all that :smiley:
    EU | PC
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    unknown.png

That’s one hell of a swallow

African or European? Unladen?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

popcorn.gif

he is cheater, thats how
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see my friend is yeeting around again, no worries we play warfarm sometimes together so you have some time to PvP without being yooted on :XD: @TheRealSniker hey you stole the pics from the DMs
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    5a1.png[IMG][/img]
    Edited by Horker on November 22, 2018 5:27PM
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

there are no guards surrounding the scroll.
    Guards are just at the flag, with an archer running around, that doesnt keep watch on the scroll.

And the breach was there like 20min before he took the scroll. I know cos it was me sieging down inner ;)