The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer looking for regular raid group

Nightingale707
Nightingale707
✭✭✭
Hello there fellow raiders!

I am Nightingale (or Gale) and am looking for a regular raid group.
I play healer (my main is a templar, but I have a warden and sorc levelled as well), with all common sets available: Olorime, Jorvulds, IA, Worm, Mending, Sanctuary...
So far I cleared the following trials: all Craglorn HMs, vMoL, vHoF, vAS+1/1, vCR+1
I am trained as a front kiter in vAS HM but sadly the group I was progressing with stopped their efforts after we lost our offtank. Clearing vMoL/vHoF HM was not possible for me due to the lack of professional groups to do it with.

I would love a group to take on those challanges with! If you have a group that is in need of a good healer for 2-3 raid a week, please contact me here or ingame (@Nightingale707), I am happy to join a tryout run for you!