Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the mic not working still a thing?

Brahvo
Brahvo
Soul Shriven
When I try to use the voice dictation in text chat or voice chat in general nothing I say is picked up. My mic works fine on the XBOX out of the game though. A search here showed people have had intermittent problems with the voice chat in the past. Is this still an issue? If it is, I will stop pulling my hair out searching for the reason it isn't working for me. If it has been fixed, then I'll keep trying to figure it out. Thanks for your input.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use Xbox party chat for voice and save yourself the headaches.

This part of the game has been broken so long and started this way...not sure it’s even on a list to address
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Brahvo
    Brahvo
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, thanks for confirming that for me. Now I can stop searching for a solution that isn't there yet :smile: I appreciate it.