The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battleground Queue broken

dannv
dannv
✭✭
I am once again in a battleground queue that is broken. The red team (this time) will not go over 2 players. Various teams have dropped to zero as people give up, but we're still stuck. And, when we leave we get the 20 minute timer because YOU have the queue fubar. How about putting a 5 minute timer on so that if the battleground doesn't start in 5 minutes it dumps everyone out? That would solve the problem without you having to actually fix your queue code.
  • dannv
    dannv
    ✭✭
    And tonight I am stuck in another busted queue. This time green never gets over 1 player. And now I get another timer. WTF?
  • dannv
    dannv
    ✭✭
    So, It's 5 months and still no acknowledgement of the issue and the queues/match start is still FUBAR. Got a stupid timer which meant I wasn't doing BGs last night because I had to leave a broken match start and now I'm sitting in another. It's the same Map, is it still the same BG just rotating people into it? This really needs to be fixed. You say let us know pain points, well this is a long term, ongoing pain point. There is no excuse for letting players sit in BGs waiting on a team that NEVER goes over two people, so the match NEVER starts. This needs a fix and it needed it MONTHS ago.

FWIW, this is a well known issue, people hop in wait a bit, ask if it's broken again and then leave. This goes on over and over and over. No excuse guys. None, not by now.