The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lords of the Ruby Throne

robngraves
robngraves
Soul Shriven
Lords of the Ruby Throne is looking to recruit new and experienced players. We are a social family style guild that we treat each other like family instead of friends. We have multiple people that are willing to help the new players and older players returning to the game to catch them up on new things. We have a Guild Trader and discord. If you are interested in joining Lords of the Ruby Throne please PM or send @robngraves a message.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Hey, Robngraves!
    MAy i ask a few things about the guild if you do not mind?

1. How many ppl are there now in the guild?
    2. “Don’t be a jerk!” and “Don’t be a stranger!” - are these the primary rules your guild has?
    3. voice.com is not obligatory, isn't it? (not a big fan of it)
    4. The location of the trader (it's not so crucial, still, won't hurt to know, it's basically a social guild, right?)
    5. group activites (if there are some), RP (light-RP). Do these take place in your guild?

Thank you!
    With all respect,
    Higuchi the Mage (@hig'uchi)
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • robngraves
    robngraves
    Soul Shriven
    1. How many ppl are there now in the guild?
    2. “Don’t be a jerk!” and “Don’t be a stranger!” - are these the primary rules your guild has?
    3. voice.com is not obligatory, isn't it? (not a big fan of it)
    4. The location of the trader (it's not so crucial, still, won't hurt to know, it's basically a social guild, right?)
    5. group activites (if there are some), RP (light-RP). Do these take place in your guild?

Sorry for the long wait till i replied.

1. We currently have 67 people in the guild as it is a new guild we are trying to grow more.
    2. We are a social friendly family guild and being rude just to be rude is not something that is enjoyed. We like having fun and being social.
    3. we use discord its not required to be on to talk, i post alot of items on discord as events to get people together and learn more about the game, i also leave nice little training info on how to better yourself thru daily life.
    4. We lost our current guild trader, we are a new guild, but we do bid each week to obtain one and trying to keep a steady one.
    5. we do what people request, we do weekly trivia, auction items off, dungeon runs, skyshard runs. anything people ask for we try to create groups to help people have fun and do something. keeps the mundane boring solo play out of it. Games are more fun with friends and family.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭

oh, you have answered. Thank you for the reply.
    However, i'm not... inspired with the answer... this is not what i'm looking for.
    Cheers! Have fun
    Edited by Higuchi on November 7, 2018 7:10PM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • Lordstannis0620
    Im interested in joining your guild if you are still recruiting.
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact