The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

One Big, Happy Family

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
Yeeeeeaahh, I may be dorky. But I'm gonna offer.
Does anyone wanna make one big family of characters? Can be, like, a bunch of one race, with a bunch of family friends and adopted siblings (of varied races) and stuff. We can all RP (here on the forums, so server/platform doesn't matter) or write backstories and stuff (just cooperate, lol :)), too!
Pictures are awesome! Poems, stories, jokes, all welcome!

"Blood is strong, yes? So is water. But blood is hard to see through. Still we must all love each other." ~Unknown

(Give me an excuse to buy another!)
gyyq0kwu3ly9.png
Edited by kadochka on November 19, 2018 5:04AM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• dreidman
    dreidman
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, i looking for someone to shoot videos, (RP stories, and story telling), eu server - look my theme
    like cinema movie.
    5200H in teso
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dreidman wrote: »
    Hello, i looking for someone to shoot videos, (RP stories, and story telling), eu server - look my theme
    like cinema movie.

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Do you want me to record videos for you or be in videos??
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few characters that could be open for siblings and such.
    IZELDA:
    19uald464kjx.png

GAIRE:
    pnknarqcv1tf.png

NULIE:
    ld2l78dxyzu2.png
    Edited by kadochka on November 22, 2018 2:12AM