The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not played for a while, how do I know which DLC's I have bought in the past ?

Justwondering
Justwondering
✭✭
Hi, I have not logged in for a while, I am wondering how can I check which DLC's I already own ? as I am thinking of buying some of the DLC's while they are on offer.

I had a quick look in my account, but nothing showed, I have previosuly bought some DLC's with crowns and some I have bought from legitimate game key selling site.

Subject to me already owning I guess 4 - 6 DLC's , would it be perhaps cheaper to be some kind of ultimate edition pack and use that game key to fill out my missing DLC ? or is that likely to cause issues !!!

Happy to buy them indiviually also, but would be good to know what I have already paid for, ideally from looking at a online link or in game, with out needing to look at a map and say well that area is available and so is that one, so hmmmmm I guess I own that DLC and that one tooo.........confused !!!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the crown store in-game, the things you already own will be grayed out.
  • Justwondering
    Justwondering
    ✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Go to the crown store in-game, the things you already own will be grayed out.

Thank you :)