Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

"Aquìla" is now open! :) [AD PvP/RP guild] [PC-EU]

Volsers
Volsers
✭✭✭
Hello! :)
As the title suggests the guild " Aquìla" is now open and everyone from new players to veteran players are welcome to join and fight in the name of the eagle! We are an Aldmeri Dominion guild and our goal is to build up an army that great it can overthrow anything. Are you a new player? Or do you feel like you could improve combat wise? Upon join you will get a mentor that you can ask for advice and help at anytime via either chat in game or if you feel like its easier, vocal in our discord server! Our goal means that we want to give everyone who joins the opportunity to become as good as a veteran player, be able to win outnumbered fights, gain a large amount of knowledge about the game and have lots of fun with a really friendly community! :)

Q&A

Sounds great, how do I join the guild?
you can either just write your user ID here on the forums in the comments below and we will make sure to invite you or you can message @Yhoden or @Volsers in game. Note you are required to have atleast one Aldmeri dominion character and play on the EU PC mega server.

Will there be like events and stuff?
Yes once we reach a healthy amount of members we will host events regularly such as dueling events as well as Raiding events in Cyrodiil. Our raids will include a bit of roleplay, to give examples we will maybe have the same costume, all wear the tabard, same mount etc.. so we look awesome! Potentially we will also try different and fun battle strategies ;)

What do I do if I can not afford things like the tabard or gear you suggested to me?
if there is a thing you cannot afford, the guild can in most cases fund you!

Is there any special rules?
The only rules we have is just that you are required to be nice, have an open mind, be willing to learn and go on the events when called upon. We do not really want to kick people so do your best to follow them :)

How do I rank up in the guild?
Rank is not that important as we look at you more as a person, the idea though is that it will reflect your knowledge about the game so the more you know the higher rank you will have! (new members will always start as "Battle Recruits") If you need advice ask a higher ranked member and as a higher ranked member you will also have to contribute by giving advice ;)

What if I am an experienced player?
As said before everyone is welcome to join the guild and join our events! If you are interested and have atleast 1+ year of pvp experience you can sign up as a top mentor and help newer players learn the game! note that being a mentor requires a lot of dedication.

What campaign will the guild be most active on?
We are planning to be most active and try to conquer the campaign "shor" as AD is usually pretty low populated there during the days it seems like.

What does Aquìla mean?
it is written in latin and it means Eagle ;)

With all of this said, we can not wait to get this guild up and running, find new friends and find new adventures! Everyone who joins will be welcomed like a brother!

ZNAXR4P.png
  • ximelolagnia
    ximelolagnia
    ✭✭
    Hiya I tried whispering both @ names, just curious if you have a discord i can join or something. Either way I'll try whispering at a different time! :)
  • Xyllers
    Xyllers
    Soul Shriven
    Hi !

Are you still looking for people ? :)

I m interested in RP guilds even if i don t speak english very well and never did RP before :)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ORFANELLI! Is this you?!
  • Volsers
    Volsers
    ✭✭✭
    @Xyllers We are always looking for awesome people, just contact me, @volsers or @yhoden ingame and we can invite you ;)

Just mind that while we do a lot of RP we are also trying to help each other improve at PvP both as a team and at an individual level!
  • yeltom
    yeltom
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild. And fight for the queen! @yeltom is my username.
  • SnowPaaw
    SnowPaaw
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Are you still recruiting? I'd love to join <3 Whisper me @SnowPaaw in game...FOR THE QUEEN! <3