Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Finding nodes for alchemy materials

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
I discovred this neat little trick to help finding the plants out in the world. This of course you dont use keen eye. I was messing with graphics settings and by turning off grass while searching for alchemy nodes they become much easier to spot. I was getting double the amount with grass off.
  • LilBudyWizerub17_ESO
    I'm rather opposed to doing that. I use to do volunteer work in a zoo. With the primate house they don't just put out a bowl with food in it. It's spread out in the bedding, they have to search for it, i.e. forage. It helps keep them entertained. Same basic idea here. Yeah, it's more difficult with the foliage, but that's the idea. If you want easy to spot nodes be a miner or a woodchuck. The biggest part to me though is I don't really want to play the game with the foliage turned off. It looks so much better with it.

I would rather use something like EsoHead Markers. Starting a new zone I'm wandering around lost gathering nodes. It helps show me where I've been and haven't been yet. It helps me find nirvana, that spot where nodes seemed to be everywhere. It doesn't actually do anything for me while gathering.
    My Guild - Anvil