Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for Someone to play this game with!! Somone with no life!!

krazytrigger
Hey Guys, I got the 2 rings were if we both wear them we level faster but we have to be playing together for it to work...Im looking for someone who can be on pretty much all night and sometimes all day...Im in the eastern time zone so right now its 11:30 pm...Looking for someone that can pretty much play all night starting from like 10pm-10am and sometimes we start before or after...Im prtty much looking for someone who has no life and just is playing the game like all day....Get back to me in game...my name is krazytrigger
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your playstyle?

Are you more of a casual "enjoy the scenery, pick up harvestables, listen to quest dialogue" player, or more of a "lets do this thing and max out ASAP" kind of player?

That should help finding someone with your specific playstyle to team up with.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO
    Im prtty much looking for someone who has no life and just is playing the game like all day.

Amazing! Do you really think that with such characteristic your search is going to be highly successful? Well, good luck to you sir/madam!

"Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    Step away from the coffee pot… I’m guessing that you are the kind of player that keeps mounds of Mountain Dew bottles, stacked up around your desk, and you have to smell them before drinking because they might have ‘Used’ fluids in them… Am I right?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to be rude to him/her.
    Lots of people are playing 24/7 right now. Or trolling the forums when they can't get on.

*shines a mirror at everybody*
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    No need to be rude to him/her.
    Lots of people are playing 24/7 right now. Or trolling the forums when they can't get on.

*shines a mirror at everybody*

Too true, wasn’t trying to be rude, just giggling at his/her apparent enthusiasm. I apologize if it came off a bit bully’ish. Would a smily at the end of it make it seem more jokeish? :p

• krazytrigger
    lol im glad to see people actually saw and commented my post...Actually I am a Roleplayer/just player...I dont need to rush the game...But i dont want to go at a slow pace ether...