The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

In attempt to revive a gaming community…

Aromak
Aromak
✭✭
For the love of ESO and what once was a great community of players, I am attempting to once again find like-minded players that would be interested in reviving an old guild. Much like many others here, I was in the beta, I began recruiting and meeting new people in and after beta. My wife and I played and enjoyed ESO so much we obtained TeamSpeak and created a guild website through enjin. For the longest time, things were running great, everyone was helping each other, running content together, we had a calendar of events in place. Eventually, a trend started to take place, my top members began losing interest in ESO, some players left for other reasons, etc. Taking time to recruit new players didn’t live up to the speed to retain my original members. After more time, it became my wife and I with a glorified guild bank for our personal use lol. Being involved in other EP guilds, I noticed a similar trend of player base. In attempt to keep things lively for my community, we began moving to other titles. This was a mistake, as it just killed everything that we built for ESO.

I’m on PC NA EP. If you are a new player, been around since day one or anything in between and are looking for a friendly environment, let me know. I am 31, I have a full-time job, I commit to ESO as much as I can outside of life responsibilities, my wife and I are on almost daily and would love to clear out this list of players who have not been online in several months. Current CP level is 531, I have 5 toons I run with. We love to help with whatever your goal is. Lately we’ve been helping new players level and get the gear they need. Right now, we’re on a gear grind, running dungeons and pledges, I’d like to get Trials going and knocked out before Morrowind, and then focus on Battlegrounds.

Today, I am starting over. Removing the old and toxic linger that exists in my clan. I just removed about 140 players that have not been on more than 90 days. I have plenty of room for anyone. We have quite a sense of humor on our community and would love for our community to thrive as it once did.

Thank you for taking your time to read.

createddate.png

DeCi.enjin.com
Forums join date march 2014
Guild creation date 3.30.2014
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    Im really new to the game and mmo's in general. I honestly don't know how I've managed to get to level 13 but I'm really enjoying the game thus far. I'm a mature individual with a full time job. I'm looking for a guild that I can make friends with and is willing to be patient with a complete noob. If you feel like we might be a good fit or if you have additional questions, please feel free to let me know.
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    Raven69 wrote: »
    Im really new to the game and mmo's in general. I honestly don't know how I've managed to get to level 13 but I'm really enjoying the game thus far. I'm a mature individual with a full time job. I'm looking for a guild that I can make friends with and is willing to be patient with a complete noob. If you feel like we might be a good fit or if you have additional questions, please feel free to let me know.

You're in the right spot :) We're really laid back and look forward to helping any new members. Already we have helped our new members exceed level 50 and on to more advanced goals. If you haven't already, message me in game, I will get you invited. We have some guidance on our guild site and will be helping you in game get to where you want to be. Since playing ESO doesn't pay bills (sadly lol) we understand your schedule needs. This being something we are good at working around to help. See you in game soon!
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    Tried to send you mail in game under aromak but I must be doing something wrong. I'd definitely like to check things out.
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    Hmmm let's get that fixed for you. When you are messaging me, make sure your have "@Aromak" in the to field. Also, leave me your in game name here or guild site I will get you added :)
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    In game is Raven69. Sorry for all the confusion. I warned you in advance that I dont know what I'm doing! Lol
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    :D I got you covered, I'm at work right now, I will get you added as soon as I can when I get home
  • dragven
    dragven
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Aromak,

I've been playing since Beta as well! I agree with you, there was such a large community, and everything just fell down (I feel it had something to do with the F2P model that added). I have recently started playing back up again, and I have been looking for exactly what you have going! I'm at work right now as well, however, I'd love to join up if you'll have me!

I'm Dragven, EP as well, and CP 106 (or something, did some leveling last night). My whole deal with quitting for a bit was having a few kids, which definitely kills game time, but if you're up for letting people be inactive for a couple of days (I usually try to log in for at least a few minutes a day anyway), then I would LOVE to sign up and get to play with some real people, rather than paying to play solo for this long. :)
    - Dragven -
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    dragven wrote: »
    Hey Aromak,

I've been playing since Beta as well! I agree with you, there was such a large community, and everything just fell down (I feel it had something to do with the F2P model that added). I have recently started playing back up again, and I have been looking for exactly what you have going! I'm at work right now as well, however, I'd love to join up if you'll have me!

I'm Dragven, EP as well, and CP 106 (or something, did some leveling last night). My whole deal with quitting for a bit was having a few kids, which definitely kills game time, but if you're up for letting people be inactive for a couple of days (I usually try to log in for at least a few minutes a day anyway), then I would LOVE to sign up and get to play with some real people, rather than paying to play solo for this long. :)

Look at these great things we accomplish at work Dragven :D lol. I will get you added, and yea I would love to be getting more members, and back to updating our guild site regularly. I totally get where you're coming from, we are not fortunate enough to ESO 24/7, there's no reason to boot anyone for being away for awhile. My recent guild cleanse consisted of individuals who were absent for at least 90 days, you would have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for your interest, recruiting is steady, you can expect to see an invite from me later today!

~Aromak

• parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    What is the guild's time zone(s), and typical days/times on?

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    For myself I am eastern time Zone, I know some are in central and probably western. I am on after work daily from around 8-11pm est, and on weekends quite a bit.
  • sylvy_gene
    sylvy_gene
    ✭✭
    East coaster here too, can I get an invite? Same game tag.
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    sylvy_gene wrote: »

Done :)
  • sylvy_gene
    sylvy_gene
    ✭✭
    Aromak wrote: »
    sylvy_gene wrote: »

Done :)

Great!...many thanks! Not in game actually, will be tonight tho. Cya in game! :)
  • Wulfemeister
    Wulfemeister
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

Original beta tester here which recently came back. I'm looking to join as well.

@Wulfemeister
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

Original beta tester here which recently came back. I'm looking to join as well.

@Wulfemeister

Just got on and your invite is out :)
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thanks for the invite. Anything I need to know as a new member?
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    Hey thanks for the invite. Anything I need to know as a new member?

Not a whole lot, any need to know stuff I put on our guild site. The more important things, I am on daily from 8pm-11pm EST to help my guildies level up and get the gear they want. If you are lower then level CP160, I am holding events such as normal dungeon run nights to help new members get more xp and achievements. Especially right now as the double xp event is going on. We will be running this friday evening if you can possibly join us, it would help you a lot :). Once we get our members to level 160, we focus more on the gear they are after, usually found in dungeons. This means we run that dungeon with them and give them the gear they are after to make things easier and quicker.

Having TeamSpeak is a bonus, mic is not required, but as we get more active members, I get a lot of questions lol. I can answer a lot easier if you at least type a question and I can answer it through TeamSpeak, otherwise I will get your answer as soon as I can. Issny is my partner in crime, literally, she is my wife and is on daily with me. She is just as experienced as I am and loves crafting gear for our newer players to get started. Don't hesitate to ask her anything as well. We will get you everything you need to be amazing, the rest is just practice and understanding your character! :)
  • blewis168
    blewis168
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm an ESO noob at lvl9 and an east coaster. My in game name is blewis and I would love to have a chance to join your guild.
  • Raven69
    Raven69
    Soul Shriven
    You really don't want me dungeon running with you lol. My highest level toon is 14 and I really wasn't kidding when I said I don't know what I'm doing. I would just be holding other people back if I went into a dungeon with them. I try to get on some at night. I don't get off work on Friday until at least 8 pm central but after that I should be on. I hope you don't regret taking on the old lady that is clueless but I appreciate it none the less!
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    You really don't want me dungeon running with you lol. My highest level toon is 14 and I really wasn't kidding when I said I don't know what I'm doing. I would just be holding other people back if I went into a dungeon with them. I try to get on some at night. I don't get off work on Friday until at least 8 pm central but after that I should be on. I hope you don't regret taking on the old lady that is clueless but I appreciate it none the less!

You may not believe me now, but I've been taking new players and running this dungeons all the time :) besides, there just going to be normal dungeons, we're not doing anything difficult tomorrow, just easy runs. It'll be good if you can get in with us! you'll have fun, I promise
  • tcrite
    tcrite
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active? Would like to join if it is.