The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It’s a dragonKNIGHT not a dragonmage make stam dk better

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
Make the stam dk a viable brawler it’s called a dragonKNIGHT not a dragonmage come on. Give the dk more mele heavy hitting attacks. Honestly I know this won’t happen but it would be awesome to see a character that actually plays like a knight mele brawling and hitting hard. I will probably have to wait for a different game to see this. But a man can dream.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is a cry for a stam whip, that would make about the 1200th thread on the issue.

If you dont think a stam DK can brawl, well, I dont know what to tell you. I assure you that they can.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If this is a cry for a stam whip, that would make about the 1200th thread on the issue.

If you dont think a stam DK can brawl, well, I dont know what to tell you. I assure you that they can.

This. I’ve had several stam DKs and they’ve been the beefiest characters I’ve ever had.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭

It’s not directly that. Sure they can brawl but other they lack an ability that hits heavy. I think stone first should get a stam morph that does more damage the closer you get and has no stun. Could hit for slightly less what dizzy swing but is instant cast.

• ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

This. I’ve had several stam DKs and they’ve been the beefiest characters I’ve ever had.

True they are beefy but you have to rely on dizzy swing dots heavy attacks and ults for damage. And dizzy swing is compelety bugged rn you can’t hit anyone that’s moves. Stonefist stam morph that does more damage the closer you get up to a little less that dizzy swing but is instant cast cost less and has no stun would be super fun.